Click here to watch coverage of our students during the Sept. 3 press conference. John Couch, Apple’s Vice President for Education, Commissioner of Education Susan Gendron, and KIDS RSU#2 Superintendent Don Siviski celebrated the rollout of the state’s High School laptop program at Hall-Dale High School.
- RT @Tastenspieler: 10 add-ons to Google Classroom you MUST try | Ditch That Textbook ditchthattextbook.com/2017/02/16/10-… 1 month ago
- RT @TrudyGraham: Examples of #AuthenticLearning from around the world curated in one place | The Learning Files buff.ly/2kmaOL3 htt… 1 month ago
- Sheri gets my vote. twitter.com/sherilynch/sta… 1 month ago
- @SenatorCollins We wear #redfored #noDevos https://t.co/5ZdQeULW8T 2 months ago
- RT @lsquar3d: Learning about iMovie @T3chAmbassadors #HDMS https://t.co/rSzgkecrnA 2 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 44,566 hits