Click here to watch coverage of our students during the Sept. 3 press conference. John Couch, Apple’s Vice President for Education, Commissioner of Education Susan Gendron, and KIDS RSU#2 Superintendent Don Siviski celebrated the rollout of the state’s High School laptop program at Hall-Dale High School.
- RT @Lons: So how long until GoFundMe is our nation's leading health care provider? 2 weeks ago
- RT @TEDTalks: Pope Francis shares an important message about power and humility. Watch his full TED Talk here: t.ted.com/gkL0FXD #TED… 3 weeks ago
- RT @russeltarr: *NOW AVAILABLE* My new book "A History Teaching Toolbox" #historyteacher #sschat #histedchat activehistory.co.uk/book/ https:… 1 month ago
- RT @Tastenspieler: 10 add-ons to Google Classroom you MUST try | Ditch That Textbook ditchthattextbook.com/2017/02/16/10-… 3 months ago
- RT @TrudyGraham: Examples of #AuthenticLearning from around the world curated in one place | The Learning Files buff.ly/2kmaOL3 htt… 3 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 44,857 hits