Click here to watch coverage of our students during the Sept. 3 press conference. John Couch, Apple’s Vice President for Education, Commissioner of Education Susan Gendron, and KIDS RSU#2 Superintendent Don Siviski celebrated the rollout of the state’s High School laptop program at Hall-Dale High School.
- @bfarrauto I have a 4th grade class that’s interested. Contact Ashley Lawrence at email@example.com to finalize times. 1 week ago
- @bfarrauto I can ask the 4th grade team. What time were you thinking? 1 week ago
- @MrsTorch5 I have a teacher who would like to do a number Skype. She has a third grade clas. Would that work? 1 week ago
- @MrsTorch5 I have a classroom of 3rd graders that might want to do a number skype- I will ask if there are other cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 8 Great Ways to Level Up Game Based Learning in the Classroom coolcatteacher.com/game-based-lea… via @coolcatteacher 1 week ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,792 hits