Click here to watch coverage of our students during the Sept. 3 press conference. John Couch, Apple’s Vice President for Education, Commissioner of Education Susan Gendron, and KIDS RSU#2 Superintendent Don Siviski celebrated the rollout of the state’s High School laptop program at Hall-Dale High School.
- RT @CSGV: Incredible scene right now on Capitol Hill. #notonemore #enough #NeverAgain #ThrowThemOut https://t.co/Ve4a1x6UtD 4 days ago
- RT @aqhutton: popsci.com/hidden-iphone-… 2 months ago
- RT @sherilynch: Happy New Year twitter.com/thai_buddhism/… 2 months ago
- Roblox in gr8 science. Student has hand up- teacher goes over- student says “Sorry, I meant help from Caitlyn.” (o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @sherilynch: you know who else bans words? despots. dictators. this is disgusting, anti-American, unconstitutional. #RESIST https://t.co… 3 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 46,215 hits