This short video from iKeepSafe is very informative for parents- boththose that are tech savvy and those that are not. It shows both sides- how you can enhance your reputation with positive online behavior, or trash it with poor choices. It’s a interesting 7 minutes.
- RT @AkGlobalTeacher: Please retweet! looking for ppl willing to share their story as refugees or working with refugees, through skype, with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Alex_Corbitt: Bloom's Taxonomy & Twitter 🐦📱💡 (by @TeachBytes) #edchat #education #elearning #edtech #engchat #mathchat #satchat #ukedch… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Alex_Corbitt: 6 Traits of Life-Changing Educators 🏆💡❤️ (by @bettyray & @woodard_julie) #edchat #education #elearning #edtech #engchat #… 1 month ago
- RT @EdSurge: How to Help Students Stay ‘Internet Kind’ bit.ly/2vkDhFS @mbfxc @jlscheffer @s_bearden @digcitizen @sarahdateechur @S… 1 month ago
- RT @aqhutton: Apple’s gift to schools: Free app development curriculum 🙂 amp.usatoday.com/story/10207337… 1 month ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,339 hits