I’m always interested in how we can promote higher order thinking among teachers. Andrew Churches started us off with his Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy chart which describes what technology activities might be done at each level. My PLN member Kelly Tenkley has done a great job of illustrating technology tools that can be used with this digital taxonomy chart (she has many- search her ilearntechnology.com site for Bloom’s taxonomy). I’ve added a bit to the mix by combining the two into a tutorial library for use with the different levels of Bloom’s. It wasn’t altogther altruistic- I needed to create a resource for an online class I’m taking and this seemed like something useful beyond the parameters of this semester. It’s a work in progress- share as you see fit.
- Instead of "body image" let's call it "body ability" and see if we view ourselves more positively. 1 day ago
- RT @ifuaskmee: WATCH Dem Tx Rep Sheila Jackson Lee Has A Message For Trump... #MorningJoe https://t.co/FWKbxKmxnG 2 weeks ago
- Introduce Students to Coding with Mozilla's X-Ray Goggles commonsense.org/education/asse… via @CommonSenseEd 1 month ago
- RT @Lons: So how long until GoFundMe is our nation's leading health care provider? 2 months ago
- RT @TEDTalks: Pope Francis shares an important message about power and humility. Watch his full TED Talk here: t.ted.com/gkL0FXD #TED… 2 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,047 hits