I’m always interested in how we can promote higher order thinking among teachers. Andrew Churches started us off with his Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy chart which describes what technology activities might be done at each level. My PLN member Kelly Tenkley has done a great job of illustrating technology tools that can be used with this digital taxonomy chart (she has many- search her ilearntechnology.com site for Bloom’s taxonomy). I’ve added a bit to the mix by combining the two into a tutorial library for use with the different levels of Bloom’s. It wasn’t altogther altruistic- I needed to create a resource for an online class I’m taking and this seemed like something useful beyond the parameters of this semester. It’s a work in progress- share as you see fit.
- @bfarrauto I have a 4th grade class that’s interested. Contact Ashley Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize times. 1 week ago
- @bfarrauto I can ask the 4th grade team. What time were you thinking? 1 week ago
- @MrsTorch5 I have a teacher who would like to do a number Skype. She has a third grade clas. Would that work? 1 week ago
- @MrsTorch5 I have a classroom of 3rd graders that might want to do a number skype- I will ask if there are other cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 8 Great Ways to Level Up Game Based Learning in the Classroom coolcatteacher.com/game-based-lea… via @coolcatteacher 1 week ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,792 hits