I’m always interested in how we can promote higher order thinking among teachers. Andrew Churches started us off with his Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy chart which describes what technology activities might be done at each level. My PLN member Kelly Tenkley has done a great job of illustrating technology tools that can be used with this digital taxonomy chart (she has many- search her ilearntechnology.com site for Bloom’s taxonomy). I’ve added a bit to the mix by combining the two into a tutorial library for use with the different levels of Bloom’s. It wasn’t altogther altruistic- I needed to create a resource for an online class I’m taking and this seemed like something useful beyond the parameters of this semester. It’s a work in progress- share as you see fit.
- RT @Tastenspieler: 10 add-ons to Google Classroom you MUST try | Ditch That Textbook ditchthattextbook.com/2017/02/16/10-… 1 month ago
- RT @TrudyGraham: Examples of #AuthenticLearning from around the world curated in one place | The Learning Files buff.ly/2kmaOL3 htt… 1 month ago
- Sheri gets my vote. twitter.com/sherilynch/sta… 1 month ago
- @SenatorCollins We wear #redfored #noDevos https://t.co/5ZdQeULW8T 2 months ago
- RT @lsquar3d: Learning about iMovie @T3chAmbassadors #HDMS https://t.co/rSzgkecrnA 2 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 44,566 hits