This article was originally posted at Competencyworks.org on January. It talks about the need to assess our student’s ability to be self directed learners- specifically when it comes to technology. It contains a tool that teachers can use to assess the level of self-direction and the skills that need to be taught in their individual classrooms. Read on:
- Instead of "body image" let's call it "body ability" and see if we view ourselves more positively. 5 days ago
- RT @ifuaskmee: WATCH Dem Tx Rep Sheila Jackson Lee Has A Message For Trump... #MorningJoe https://t.co/FWKbxKmxnG 3 weeks ago
- Introduce Students to Coding with Mozilla's X-Ray Goggles commonsense.org/education/asse… via @CommonSenseEd 2 months ago
- RT @Lons: So how long until GoFundMe is our nation's leading health care provider? 2 months ago
- RT @TEDTalks: Pope Francis shares an important message about power and humility. Watch his full TED Talk here: t.ted.com/gkL0FXD #TED… 3 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,057 hits