This article was originally posted at Competencyworks.org on January. It talks about the need to assess our student’s ability to be self directed learners- specifically when it comes to technology. It contains a tool that teachers can use to assess the level of self-direction and the skills that need to be taught in their individual classrooms. Read on:
- 3D design challenges around volume would have entry points at multiple levels across schools. #3DExpoME 1 month ago
- Love the idea of creating badges out of K kids self portraits- especially if older students are in charge of production. #3DExpoME 1 month ago
- Reading and Reading "You Are A Badass" by Jen Sincero. Reminds you when you are struggling how to keep moving forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @crockerbox: Message left by a student. Happy Friday from #the203 https://t.co/DoP6cFN7vb 2 months ago
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion, Isabelle Robinson, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, writes, "The idea that we are to blame, even… 2 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 46,563 hits