This article was originally posted at Competencyworks.org on January. It talks about the need to assess our student’s ability to be self directed learners- specifically when it comes to technology. It contains a tool that teachers can use to assess the level of self-direction and the skills that need to be taught in their individual classrooms. Read on:
- Just learned about Metaverse. I will never be the same. Thanks @cryerskids #ACTEM17 4 days ago
- Very interested in getting Key Club kids involved with #grammingforgood #ACTEM17 4 days ago
- "If you don't tell your story, someone else will." @k_shelton #ACTEM17 4 days ago
- Currently challenges to think about how we can challenge ss to amplify their voices beyond storytelling @k_shelton #actem17 4 days ago
- What are the stories our students want to tell? #actem17 4 days ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 45,420 hits