This article was originally posted at Competencyworks.org on January. It talks about the need to assess our student’s ability to be self directed learners- specifically when it comes to technology. It contains a tool that teachers can use to assess the level of self-direction and the skills that need to be taught in their individual classrooms. Read on:
- Introduce Students to Coding with Mozilla's X-Ray Goggles commonsense.org/education/asse… via @CommonSenseEd 4 days ago
- RT @Lons: So how long until GoFundMe is our nation's leading health care provider? 3 weeks ago
- RT @TEDTalks: Pope Francis shares an important message about power and humility. Watch his full TED Talk here: t.ted.com/gkL0FXD #TED… 1 month ago
- RT @russeltarr: *NOW AVAILABLE* My new book "A History Teaching Toolbox" #historyteacher #sschat #histedchat activehistory.co.uk/book/ https:… 1 month ago
- RT @Tastenspieler: 10 add-ons to Google Classroom you MUST try | Ditch That Textbook ditchthattextbook.com/2017/02/16/10-… 3 months ago
Follow Me on Twitter!
- 44,875 hits